Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Right, that's it, I give up...........

Options
  • 20-08-2001 12:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭

I need a band. I need people who can play music without stopping halfway through a song and saying 'I can't do the next bit'. I don't need people who return my emails/phone calls 3 weeks later. I need people who will go out and help try find our missing bassist, instead of vacantly asking 'have you got one yet?'. I need people who have a laugh, but don't turn up for every gig/jam after 18 pints of tequila. I need people who aren't necessarily experienced, but are willing to learn in their own time, and not with 18 pieces of paper, covered in bad tabs, in front of them during rehearsals. Anyone fit the bill? Giza tinkle. (I'm a nice guy, honest, just p1ssed of with all of the above) seamustheseagull@hotmail.com

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

What style of music is it first of all?

And where are you situated?
    I am in Galway myself.

I play guitar. Haven't played with a band before though.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Basically all styles of music, if it's fun to do, I'll do it, regardless of genre. I'm in Dublin, and I'm a singer, probably should have mentioned that....... smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

How can you do ALL styles?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭El Marco

even sing Tribal war chants?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭boddah

im a bass player/guitarist in Limerick, im already in a band but looking to maybe join another...
    ...but seeing as you're in dublin, i spose theres no point tongue.gif

Durty auld MORRIS drums...
    they're fu*kin' great!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

lol if I feel like it yeah. All styles just means not being stuck in a single genre, metal, grunge, rock n roll, lternative, indie

Advertisement