Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trying to Set up my DC++ connection to Active

• 13-12-2004 12:11am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭

Lo there peeps,

Some of you might know what I mean by that, DC++ is a downloading program and I am trying to set the program from Passive mode to Active mode. To do that I need to know my IP (which I know) and I also need to know my TCP and UDP ports and I also think I need to set up the router to allow it out.

Now the program works fine in passive mode but I wanna change it to Active. I have no idea what the router settings are. I am using IOL broadband, and my router is a ZyXEL P623R-T1 v2.0.

If there is someone that has already done this and has it working could u plz post instructions on it or some links to places that have info on how to do it?? thanx

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,007 ✭✭✭Moriarty

Search this forum or the nets/comms one for threads like this, there's been hundreds. 'Pinhole' keyword would probably throw up a few.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement