Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Actual Lip Piercing

Options
  • 13-12-2004 1:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,119 ✭✭✭

Hey folks,

I used to have a lip ring, but it's been gone awhile.

Anyways, thinking of getting something else done, and was wondering it's it's possible to get your actual lip pierced. e.g a lip stud. If possible, was thinking of getting a stud, slightly off centre.

Any thoughts?

Cheers!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭I am MAN

Im sure its possible but goodluck finding someone who will do it for you? Why would this make a difference a few mm's off??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭cajun_tiger

go for it go to either snakebite or celestrial ring if your up in dublin good luck and post pix when its done

• Registered Users Posts: 1,828 ✭✭✭ven0m

p wrote:
    Hey folks,

I used to have a lip ring, but it's been gone awhile.

Anyways, thinking of getting something else done, and was wondering it's it's possible to get your actual lip pierced. e.g a lip stud. If possible, was thinking of getting a stud, slightly off centre.

Any thoughts?

Cheers!

Go into Celestial Ring in Stephen's Green & ask for Trina - she's highly receptive to doing wierd piercings for people......

::: ven0mous :::

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭Shazbot

yea its possible , its called a vertical labret. i was considering getting it done and i asked the guys in snakebite about it. they said they would do it with no problems.

if only my boss had the same attitude :(

Advertisement