Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

A little vid i put together in college during lunch break...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭Funkygreendogs

LOL, man funny stuff! man what did you use to record it?
    heres a little vid me and my brother did, using one of dem little minipix cameras, with 10secs of film at a time :)
    http://www.designsxp.com/jayo/robbery.avi
    i notice in your film that you have an ngage lol, so i converted it to smartmovie format for ya!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,241 ✭✭✭MrVestek

Erm.. that's not me... i'm the other guy, you didn't pay attention to the credits... did you? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭Funkygreendogs

ok, well the original format is feicin 26mb, so unless you want that i will post it up ?? or you could just get yer m8's ngage..... ?

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭TheDuke

now that's a laugh!!! :D

how'da do it and wid wa? :confused:

Tnx

Phillip

Edited with Premier Pro And Photoshop, the transporter sparkle effect i made myself and the transporter curtain effect I rendered in particle illusion, then overlay it on the vid itself.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,366 ✭✭✭luckat

Love it! It looks like a very good school.

Lol yeah it's an ok college, has nothing to do with the course i'm doing tho, i'm doing a computer's course... dunno might go into a film making course in the future... we'll see...

Advertisement