Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BSOP Results

Options
  • 13-12-2004 12:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭

Talk about scraping in, Krusty, you're a lucky boy...considering both Muso and evillive were in this months final, and only needed to finish one point higher to knock you out...

So what's happening for the 10th Seat, I presume the single table entry in January is still on. What date will the final be?

I'm away the weekend of 21-23rd January so if it could be arranged for any of the other weekends that would be perfect. How about holding the single table in week 1, and then the final table on week 2 if that suits.

I know Karl is away the first weekend in January so we could probably hold it then :D

Also, would anybody else be interested in supplementing the prize pool? Now that the final table has been formed I'd be happy enough to pay an extra €50 into the prize fund to make it worthwhile for the top 3..just a thought.

Pos..Name................BSOP Points
    1......KarlH.......................46
    1......TrickyD...................43
    3.....Waylander................35
    4......Hyzepher.................34
    5......Kencleary.................33
    6......Iago........................30
    6......Henbane...................30
    8... .Davey Devil................29
    9......Krusty_clown............27

10....Musician.....................26
    10.....evillive.....................26
    12......Amp........................19
    13.. ..TwoShedsJackson......14
    14....Devore.......................13
    15.....WhiteShadow............12
    15.....Mr Pudding...............12
    15.....Spiritus....................12
    15....Decker......................12
    15....Lafortezza.................12
    20....Quozl.........................5
    20....Kevin R.......................5
    20...Corben Dallas.................5
    23....Marq...........................1
    23....Biteme.........................1c

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,517 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

Iago wrote:
    Talk about scraping in, Krusty, you're a lucky boy...considering both Muso and evillive were in this months final, and only needed to finish one point higher to knock you out...

Don't I know it! It was a calculated risk! (In other words, I was so hung-over that just keeping my eyes open to look at the cards would have been an almightly struggle).

Damn you, you Christmas party hell!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,636 ✭✭✭henbane

The only weekend in January that I can't make is the 14th-16th, the 21st would be a problem too but 22nd or 23rd would be fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

henbane wrote:
    The only weekend in January that I can't make is the 14th-16th, the 21st would be a problem too but 22nd or 23rd would be fine.

I see trouble ahead

Karl can't make the first weekend
    Henbane can't make the second weekend
    I can't make the third weekend

Midweek game or the end of the month by the looks of it..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭karlh

hopefully we can just hold it on any day that suits us all. if we all post up when we cant make it then im sure there'll be at least one day left.

I'm out of the country from 3rd to 13th.....

tough final table :)

I have exams from the 17th through the 22nd which pretty much scotches the weekend before and any day that week. If a decision is made early I should be able to make it 1st through 13th and the evening of the 22nd through the end of the month.

I figure we've gotten this far so we should be able to find an evening that suits all concerned.

• Advertisement

Out of the country: 8th-16th. :rolleyes:
    I'd hate to miss the final, but poker's about the luck of the draw sometimes..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,832 ✭✭✭Waylander

I'm available whenever, only week day I would prefer to avoind is Thursday, and I do not thinkg I am away at all in January.

yeah 21/22/23 is pretty bad for me too. any chance we can make it the end of the month Hyzepher? thatll give time to do STT etc maybe 29/30/31 if that suits everyone?

karlh wrote:
    yeah 21/22/23 is pretty bad for me too. any chance we can make it the end of the month Hyzepher? thatll give time to do STT etc maybe 29/30/31 if that suits everyone?
    Suits me but we still have a few people we haven't heard from.

Would be a good idea to have this date set before the STT so people know what day they have to make before they pay their entry into that.

• Registered Users Posts: 580 ✭✭✭kencleary

29/30/31 should be fine for me!

• Advertisement

29/30/31 works for me too..

just waitin on TrickyD, Hyzepher and Davey Devil and of course our good tournament director's approval.

thanks a lot lads if this does suit. wasnt expecting Jan to be so messy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

29/30/31 works for me

• Registered Users Posts: 2,220 ✭✭✭Davey Devil

If we are talking 29/30/31 of Jan then, it's good for me. If it's December, then that's not good for me.

just checked a calendar and the weekend is actually 28/29/30, and yup it's january

Hyzepher? Are you able to make the last weekend of january?

im gonna make this as ridiculous as possible. not interntional fellas...not takin the pi$$ + really sorry...i'm so busy in januaury that i already know i'm not free on the sunday of that weekend. :(

any chance we can nail it down and say the afternoon of sat 29th Jan in the Fitz, way ahead of time? if it suits you hyzepher?

appreciate the flexibility.

(wish i still had my "as the bishop sai to the actress" sig)

at least we can all plan for it i suppose...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

afternoon and saturday aren't really great for me...I have my son at the weekends so really it's either a Friday or Sunday night after 6 that suits me best.

If it doesn't suit anyone else I'll try and work around it, but it's difficult...

• Registered Users Posts: 580 ✭✭✭kencleary

Sunday night doesnt suit me but I can make it a pinch. How about the Friday night?

friday night grand for me. with the new enlarged fitz, we should be able to get a table any night. everyone ok for friday evening, 28th Jan?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,832 ✭✭✭Waylander

Its good for me

Suits me

and me.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

Looks like Friday 28th is the current choice or the weekend of 28th/29th/30th anyway.
    Will the STT for 10th spot be on before this or on another date?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,664 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hyzepher

Jan 28th is ok by me also.

I am setting this as the day - anyone have a problem then pm me.

The STT will have to be a different day as I cant see us having both on the Friday night since we probably wont get started b4 7pm

Hyzepher

let the trashtalk begin!

Advertisement