Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone got Call Of Duty???? [For PS2]

Options
  • 13-12-2004 12:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭

I know there may be a thread about this already but has anyone got COD for the PS2?? If so is it any good, is it betterr than Medal Of Honor???? :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

This is the Battlefield board, for BF 1942/Vietnam...

You're looking for Games, or the Call of Duty board

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

BolBill wrote:
    I know there may be a thread about this already

You would be quite mistaken as threads about COD on the BF board dont really exist. For reasons Koneko pointed out above...

The thread shall now be sent over to the games board for your pleasure...

[edit]eh, just realised there was a COD board, feel free to bounce this over there so,

• Registered Users Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭shinzon

BolBill wrote:
    I know there may be a thread about this already but has anyone got COD for the PS2?? If so is it any good, is it betterr than Medal Of Honor???? :confused:

Yep i got call of duty finest hour on PS2. and to be honest im quite enjoying it, only annoying thing is the ai on enemy troops, they either run at you so you can easily pick them off or they turn completely away from you and run in the opposite direction, which kinda dumbs it down from the PC version

But its a good effort all the same

Shin

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Winters wrote:
    [edit]eh, just realised there was a COD board, feel free to bounce this over there so,

I apologise for Winters' modding n00biness.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Pff, I even made it super easy and put it in my post, but that didn't make it simple enough I guess.

• Advertisement
Advertisement