Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Cheap car tyres

Options
  • 13-12-2004 12:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭

Does anyone know where I can get cheap tyres in Dublin city? I bought 2 new types a while back at €75 each and I was told that that was the cheapest in town (and that was after shopping around). Need to change my front 2 tyres asap.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭egan007

Quik fit have tyres for around 30 /40 yoyos afaik

but having cheap tyres is like having a cheap safety line

• Registered Users Posts: 368 ✭✭smokey2

egan007 wrote:
    but having cheap tyres is like having a cheap safety line

what he said!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭shagman

Try www.eiretyres.com I used them a while back and they were the only place I could get tyres for 16.5" wheels. Prices are good , new brand name tyres only so your not absailling with washing line.

• Registered Users Posts: 65,397 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

eiretyres have good prices, but you have to get someone to take delivery and fit them

I've found that I can get better prices than with them, by ringing the usual suspects from the yellow pages and negotiate a bit ;)

Advertisement