Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Glen Hansard concert?

Options
  • 22-08-2001 11:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know when Glen Hansard of the Frames is playing a gig in Whelans, Wexford St?

Should be soon

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

He's in The Tabharc (spelling?) here in Galway next week I think Cian - I'll check it and post back here later

All the best!
    Dav
    @B^)
    So Bob Hoskins was about to roll a spliff when in walks Dana with her 3 foot Bong
    [honey i] violated [the kids]
    When the Beefy King arrives, I shall be paying homage with Puunack The Receiver in a haze of green curry.

• Registered Users Posts: 907 ✭✭✭tibor

whelans this friday and saturday, 24th and 25th

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

It's actually tomorrow night in Galway - £10 doors at 8 (or 9 - I forgot already curlydav.gif)

All the best!
    Dav
    @B^)
    So Bob Hoskins was about to roll a spliff when in walks Dana with her 3 foot Bong
    [honey i] violated [the kids]
    When the Beefy King arrives, I shall be paying homage with Puunack The Receiver in a haze of green curry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭Brautigan

£10 a ticket?! The spawny get will be rolling in the cash after those dates...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭Figment

All upcoming gigs can be found here.

http://www.theframes.ie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭Panda

Crap, i only just heard about that today.
    Im a fan of the frames for a good while now and saw them twice at witnness.

Did any of ye jokers go to it?

Aka: Sexual Harassment Panda

Advertisement