Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

David kits album

Options
  • 24-08-2001 11:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭

Is the new david kit album worth buying the 2 songs ive heard own but is the rest any good?

dont open ... that door- resident evil 1

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Normally, I buy albums without hearing anything from them, and they still own!

Normaly, it's the ones that I've heard from that suck...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭Cliph

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by orangerooster_2000:
    Is the new david kit album worth buying the 2 songs ive heard own but is the rest any good?

</font>

The big romance is an exellent album, the perfect follow up to small moments which is also top.

Cliph/ff
    http://chicks-dig-unix.net/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

Agreed.

I just got a copy of it from a friend of mine this weekend and I think it's a great album. Definitely beats the crap out of so much dross that's in the charts these days.

Stuck it on in my local pub yesterday afternoon and it really set the mood nicely for a leisurely afternoon's drinking.

Buy this album - I command thee.

You can imagine where it goes from here. --- He fixes the cable?

Advertisement