Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ugc cinema card question(its lost)

• 13-12-2004 3:12pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,148 ✭✭✭

I sent an email to ugc about it just to enquire as to what i need to do if i want a replacement card but you know these companies can get back to you within 60 seconds or 60 years. So yes i lost my card but i have my letter stating my card number etc. Can i walk in and get a new one with a fee? or is it sent over from france/uk?

any help would be appreciated :)

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

I recently got sent out a new card. I didn't ask for one - it's just policy to refresh your card after three years. I'll check when I get home to see if I've still got the accompanying letter/envelope and see if it gives you any idea of where it's coming from.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,067 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Give them a ring and then you can just go in and collect your new one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Chalk

you pay a months fee for a new one + continuing to pay the subs while its lost
    you have to call the french helpdesk
    you can get the number off the main desk in ugc
    also there is no way to use it while you wait :/

it takes 10-14days to be sent out

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,148 ✭✭✭ronano

Damn you guys are quick! i appreciate it thank you :)

Advertisement