Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Communication problems

• 13-12-2004 3:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 493 ✭✭

I recentlyl bought a 834g wless router.

It is connected my ethernet to one of my pc's and wirlessly to a mac however often the connection drops all round. The leds are still on on the router but i cannot discover it there or the internet connection.

If i type in the isp into my browser also (192.168.1.0) i cannot access the router, it requires me to unplug and replug the power port on the router for me to be able to discover it.

How can i resolve this so that whichever machine is turned on i can access the router (and as a result my dsl connection). Often i have to reset the router all together to enable a connection to be established.

Thanks

Advertisement