Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

reading Festival- Ownage.

Options
  • 28-08-2001 5:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭

Suprised how little I've read about it heard ... in fact nothing at all.

Just back ... had some major fun there. Green Day roo'd the weekend for me with great show. Manson was good, people were often too stunned to mosh during his show :-). I'm ****ed that Weezer had to pull at the last minute would have loved to have seen them.

Papa Roach was a whole lot better than I thought they would be live. System of a down were up to form ... being weird but good.

iggy Pop man you'd think he was at least 20-30 years older ... only proformer to actually jump into the crowd.

OPM were ok ... but most of the people were watching the Vert Ramp instead of them.

I skipped Travis and the maniacs. I missed FLC but from what I heard they weren't up to scratch which was disappointing.

The weekend was excellent ... except for the bus trip... I'm flying next year

Advertisement