Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"Subscribed threads"...

Options
  • 13-12-2004 7:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭

On most other vB forums I use or visit my User CP or Quick Links will show me a list of all the threads I have ever posted in.
    Obviously it does this by default.
    However here on Boards.ie, this isn't the case. When I click my Quick Links I have no subcribed threads.

So my question is where is the tick box that enables me to Subscribe to threads I've posted in automatically?
    It's probably sitting under my nose, or maybe the admins have it turned off by default.
    If that's the case is there an easy way to subscribe to a thread without having to do it manually for each thread?

Thx in advance :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,681 ✭✭✭Johnny_the_fox

under "thread tools" - i think thats as automatic as you can get.

correction*
    under "User Settings" -> User Control Panel

scroll down to Default Thread Subscription Mode.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Also if you go into your UserCP and under "Edit options" you'll see an option like the attached. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,681 ✭✭✭Johnny_the_fox

seamus wrote:
    Also if you go into your UserCP and under "Edit options" you'll see an option like the attached. :)

found that after i had posted ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

seamus wrote:

Ah that's the ticket.
    Thanks folks.

Advertisement