Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stereophonics

Options
  • 29-08-2001 9:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭

Anybody here going to see Stereophonics in November? I am - Yaaaayyy.

I guess that's all...

How Do You Prove You Exist? What If We Don't Exist? - Vivi Ornitier, Final Fantasy IX

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Volvagia

Where are they playing my friends went to see them in the olympia a while ago!

The Millenium Bug, You mean Han Solo's ship is coming here in the year 2000?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭Farls

I knew they were doing a gig in Ireland soon the point isn't it?...Could you please post more details, ie. where, what time, ticket price and how many gigs are they doing if more than one?...Phonics are absolute class

Farls

The real art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right time, but also to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 681 ✭✭✭Kopf

Very strange thing I've noticed with the Stereophonics' album, "Performance & ****tails"... I bought it, listened to it for around a week, and haven't listened to it since. The *EXACT* same was done by about 4 of my friends.

Just an observation...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Monkey

they are ****

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Monkey:
    they are ****</font>

so is ur ma but i don't go round posting it....oops

Farls

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Mills

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Very strange thing I've noticed with the Stereophonics' album, "Performance & ****tails"... I bought it, listened to it for around a week, and haven't listened to it since. The *EXACT* same was done by about 4 of my friends.
    Just an observation...</font>

Noticed exactly the same thing myself smile.gif.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭CriminallyInsane

They're playin in the Point on the 13th Nov. Tickets are £27.

I don't care if you didn't listen to their album. What's your point?

How Do You Prove You Exist? What If We Don't Exist? - Vivi Ornitier, Final Fantasy IX

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

Apparently I'm going, I was informed today that the tickets were bought and all after saying one very drunken night that I would go.

But now I get to drag these horrible people to a gig I want to go to, which will probably be Mogwai in oct smile.gif

Wicked, i'll get my ticket this week so, cye there.

Farls

Advertisement