Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Go to mexico

Options
  • 13-12-2004 10:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi, I'm from holland and i always listen phantom online.. i'd like to know a name of a song, it contains the lyric: aand if we go to mexico

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,307 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

It's by Mundy and called, not surprisingly, Mexico

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭memaeve

A friend of mine was in Mexico for the week, and I've had that song stuck in my head since he left.
    xm

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,307 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

That's understandable. I'm not a Mundy fan, but it's a catchy song and I couldn't get it out of my own head when I was in Mexico myself a couple of months ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭acquiescefc

zaph wrote:
    That's understandable. I'm not a Mundy fan, but it's a catchy song and I couldn't get it out of my own head when I was in Mexico myself a couple of months ago.

Did it get beeeeeeetteeeeeeeeeer?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭Shanannigan

in the bright weather... he played in cork not so long ago and some friends had the pleasure of his company afterwards... and witnnessed him shooting down a groupy who was lookin for a piece of him... i only heard accounts of it... but it sounded hilarious... he was about to leave and was askin how to get back to where he was stayin and she said "What? we're going there" and he retorted "well i dunno where you're goin but i'm going there" LEGEND

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 454 ✭✭bandit

Babearama everywhere...

Advertisement