Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ibanez in Ireland?

Options
  • 31-08-2001 6:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 670 ✭✭✭

does anyone know where in Ireland you can get a decent selection of Ibanez guitars? i heard Ad Lib in Carlow has a good selection, have'nt been there though. I saw a few in Musician in Dublin, but it was'nt a great selection tbh

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭Kairo

Not bloody likely...

Ibanez don't deal in Ireland, I had to order mine from the Uk. I rang countless number of Irish stores, and all told me the same thing.
    They are a great make tho. smile.gif

"Ca bhfuil an buama?!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 186 ✭✭R. Daneel Olivaw

Used to be a place where that "Mao" cafe is near Clarendon street near the Green. Was called "Rock Steady Music" I think. They used ot have a fair few, and had a couple like Kirk Hammett used (uses?). They shut down aroudn 2 years ago; was the only place I saw nice ones (in the £600+ range) here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 670 ✭✭✭Sliotar

aawww man, ordering from england sounds complicated... theres no way you play the guitar before you buy it that way?

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

Cummiskeys, Dundalk.

PanterA - Strength Beyond Strength
    There is nothing. No education. No family life to open my
    Arms to. You'd say that my job is today, yet gone tomorrow.
    I'll be broke in a gutter.
    I know the opinion. A broken record. Fu(k you and your
    College dream. Fact is, we're stronger than all.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭OSiriS

If you are really hell bent on spending alot of money on an Ibanez, why not go over to england to try them out there. About £35 return with Ryanair (depending on the day u go) plus whatever other expenses u occur while there would be money well spent in the long run.

.dNC.OSiriS
    url="http://www.hatstand.cx"]HAT[/urlOSiriS
    http://clans.quake.ie/osiris
    Frag-Net.org

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 371 ✭✭the_corpo

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">
    Was called "Rock Steady Music" I think. They shut down aroudn 2 years ago.</font>

they didn't shut down, they moved over to south william st., i think. near that pool hall place all the young people like to hang out at. they should have some ibanez for you.
    have to say, i bought an ibanez years ago, and it was the most troublesome instrument i ever used, had to send it back numerous times, and eventually swap it. it was practically unplayable.

Advertisement