Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

YARRRRRRRRG at SISWeb

Options
  • 13-12-2004 11:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭

What a time for maintainance work. Bumbling idiots! I know what day I have an exam this week, but dunno the time. Haven't printed my exam card yet. Ugh. And fecking SISWeb is down till the 14th (from the 9th). What fooking genius decided that? If anyone has the 3rd Comp Sci Denom timetable and could post it I'd much appreciate it. :o If I wait for SISweb to be back up, it'll be up like the day before my first exam. And what if I'm like, you know, hungover or something. :rolleyes:

Sure I ain't the only one that finds these maintainance dates just a slight inconvenience...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭rob1891

http://www.ucd.ie/exams/html/timetables/win2004/report1/273.htm

get it from ucd.ie/exams -- timetables ... some other link ... viola ... ;)

Rob

• Registered Users Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

yep they really do go out of their way to make things just that little bit more crap at exam time. There's a thread here moaning about it too btw.. anger thread

Glenomena also decided to do maintenance checks this week.. of all damn weeks!!! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,865 ✭✭✭Syth

It's a pain in the ass. I've emailed Computer services and they say SIS is admined by admin. I emailled them and the students union. No reply from either yet.

Don't forget Dalton's arcitecture tutorial tomorrow, 12noon, computer science lecture theater. :roll:

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

*inserts Darth Vader theme here*

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

Syth wrote:
    It's a pain in the ass. I've emailed Computer services and they say SIS is admined by admin. I emailled them and the students union. No reply from either yet.

Don't forget Dalton's arcitecture tutorial tomorrow, 12noon, computer science lecture theater. :roll:
    Serious? Fook. Better head in.

Well, now that I can get my timetable (thanks rob1891), I'm now going to moan about the fact that I can't get at past papers! Woooooo!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

was just trying my sis there for past papers and timetable and stuff but its working fine for me now.maybe its back up and running?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,865 ✭✭✭Syth

besty wrote:
    was just trying my sis there for past papers and timetable and stuff but its working fine for me now.maybe its back up and running?
    Doesn't work for me, I get the following error page: "Not Found The requested URL /pls/usis/twgkwbis.P_wwwLogin was not found on this server. Oracle HTTP Server Powered by Apache/1.3.19 Server at jill.ucd.ie Port 443"

Ah, it'll probably be up tomorrow (hopefully).

Looks like Admin didn't want to eat into their crimbo holidays. The whores.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,317 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

Syth wrote:
    Doesn't work for me, I get the following error page: "Not Found The requested URL /pls/usis/twgkwbis.P_wwwLogin was not found on this server. Oracle HTTP Server Powered by Apache/1.3.19 Server at jill.ucd.ie Port 443"

Ah, it'll probably be up tomorrow (hopefully).

Looks like Admin didn't want to eat into their crimbo holidays. The whores.
    It's back up just refresh the page because firefox uses the cache. About time that it's backmad.gif

Advertisement