Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Where to get a keg

• 14-12-2004 12:09am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 299 ✭✭

We want to throw an xmas party this week but can't find anywhere to get kegs for a decent price the cotton ball and the franciscian well are trying to ride us. Anybody else know of anywhere else to try. Desperation stakes here, told everyone we are getting kegs.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

do you have a local?! with really nice bar managment?!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

tesco had some stella artois kegs... but they were like mini ones.. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭Nukem

Try galvins on Bandon rd. They used to rent Taps and sell Kegs and all that from the stores behind it . although they have moved since (the stores that is) but ask inside. Dont ask behind the till - ask for a manger.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 299 ✭✭7mountpleasant

cheers lads will let ye know how i get on

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 283 ✭✭reic

Ask for Niall.

• Advertisement

Paydirt. Managed to get two kegs at cost (heino) and am getting a tap and keg from some place in Macroom for €170. Go enough money from everyon to cover cost. Laughing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 294 ✭✭the evil belly

fancy posting details of where you got kegs and taps? be useful knowledge

The first two kegs can't say. But the last keg and rap we got from Fitzies in Macroom (and they threw in 24 smirnoff ice pint classes)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 294 ✭✭the evil belly

nice one. i assume you had to return the keg and taps at some point

Suposedly I buggered off for the weekend so it ain't my responsibility

• Advertisement
Advertisement