Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

COD Cd-Key Authorization

Options
  • 14-12-2004 12:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭

Hello, I just got my broadband up and running again but when when I went to start a game of Call of Duty it says awaiting cd-key authorization and it never stops. I have tried entering in my cd-key again and agin but to no avail. I have noticed however that when I am trying to connect to a game the ethernet light on my DSL starts flashing? Any help??

P.s. Tried posting this in the COD forum but tis rarly visited

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Well when you're trying to connect to a game, I would certainly hope that the Activity led on your router would be flashing.

Have you tried forwarding the CoD game ports from your router to your machine?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭greglo23

The number one problem with CD keys is mistyping. Double and triple check the characters you have entered.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭DamienH

I've played this online before but not in like 2 months. How do I forward the ports?

Advertisement