Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Surely another record for Liverpool

• 14-12-2004 5:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭

I have just noticed that Liverpool starting from last week upto the 25th January have ALL of their games live on either Sky Sports of Prem Plus - 13 in total in a row live - surely some sort of record and great if you are a Liverpool fan. If you are not a fan you would say that Sky are showing bias towards Liverpool.

08 Dec, 2004 Olympiacos Champions League Group Phase Sky Sports
    11 Dec, 2004 Everton Barclays Premiership A 12:45 Premplus
    14 Dec, 2004 Portsmouth Barclays Premiership H 20:00 Premplus
    19 Dec, 2004 Newcastle United Barclays Premiership H 13:30 Premplus
    26 Dec, 2004 West Brom Barclays Premiership A 18:00 Sky Sports
    28 Dec, 2004 Southampton Barclays Premiership H 16:30 Sky Sports
    01 Jan, 2005 Chelsea Barclays Premiership H 12:45 Sky Sports
    03 Jan, 2005 Norwich City Barclays Premiership A 12:45 Premplus
    07 Jan, 2005 Burnley FA Cup 3rd Round A 19:45 Sky Sports
    11 Jan, 2005 Watford Carling Cup semi-final 1st leg H 20:00 Sky Sports
    15 Jan, 2005 Manchester United Barclays Premiership H 12:30 Sky Sports
    22 Jan, 2005 Southampton Barclays Premiership A 12:45 Sky Sports
    25 Jan, 2005 Watford Carling Cup semi-final 2nd leg A 19:45 Sky Sports

Andy Mc

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭Drag00n79

About time! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

another reason not to get Prem Plus imo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 536 ✭✭✭swalsh

liverpool never get enough games shown on telly so shamrok is right...about bloody time

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭Gargantuan

Happy days....

Yeah I notice that on a Prem plus Ad for the "rest of season" ticket for €35.
    Was going to get it any way
    But they were advertising 3 liverpools games on it so i thought to myself I would of been paying €24 for 3 matches anyway.

But didn't think all their matches were gonna be on...We better start winning though...........

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,147 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

Ive seen every liverpool game bar 1 I think this season no need for sky or prem plus either :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭okcomputer

i noticed all the prem plus games on sat morning, then quickly ordered the 35 euro season ticket in time for the Everton game :)

...then we lost :(
    ....then tonight happened :(

i guess we have made our bed now we must lie in it following this team! what a goal by stevie G tonight

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭Widescreen

Don't want to disappoint all Liverpool fans before Xmas , but speaking from experience and after watching that pathetic game last night, the current Liverpool side reminds me of the Man Utd team circa. 1988-89 ,which included the great Ralph Milne. Attendances dropped to 37,000 and whilst we always had hope it just never happened. i.e. beat Liverpool one day, lose to Boro the next etc..etc..

Basically, someone in TV land made a misjudgement when they decided to show all these games featuring the scousers!!

Here's to Jerzy Dudek!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 655 ✭✭✭Macy

Widescreen wrote:
    which included the great Ralph Milne.
    :eek: The United Road favourite....... :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭wolfe25

A very ordinary looking team...bears no resemblance to the great teams of the past except in name.

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭Gargantuan

Stevie G is one of the few showning heart, Carra, Finnian.

Traoure , Kewell and Nunez were so bad last night.
    Kewell is scared of the ball what happened to him used to be a great player

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,147 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

Please people this is not the soccer forum :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

good point, stick to the topic please

Advertisement