Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apartment in Cork

• 14-12-2004 5:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Looking for apartments in Cork (city). Cant find a good selection. Any suggestions as to where to look? I have tried the local papers but to be honest, these people seem to be what I would describe as "sharks" (i.e lovely 2 bed apartment city centre location=well, total opposite!).

Thanks for ideas! and if there is anyone here who knows of anything going you might let me know.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 299 ✭✭7mountpleasant

Daft is usually decent enough for House share. Give the accomodations office in UCC and the notice boardws in the UCC student centre a gander. it usually has decent places (a lot of student places but a good lash in non-student areas aswell). Let us know how ya get on

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Needinfo

Hello,
    Thanks for your reply!
    Am not a student (well have been in the past!) so looking for something non-studenty.
    Will give daft a try.
    Thanks!
    PS: Still stands, if anyone knows anything going in Cork, please let me know!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

some replies here might help..linky

Advertisement