Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What is the most annoying song of all time?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

just one word - Maniac

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

oh ... forgot to add...

anything by Skooter...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,925 ✭✭✭Paleface

"Skooter..... back in *the UK edited out* Ireland"

Lets all buy the single cause he says Ireland in it!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭A$$A$$IN

Smells like teen spirit has become sooooo famous that it is easily the most annoying song ever!!!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

THIRST-POCKETS SAVE THE DAY!!!

Please, END THE TORTURE.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭plastic membrane

Mr Loverman - "SHABA !!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Basicaly, there is too much annoying music to count, without yourself then becoming annoying.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 355 ✭✭Headcase

i think the most annoying song of all time has to be

all those f**kin songs Whoopi Goldberg sang in those Sister Act movies.
    they stuck in my head for weeks

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭James_M

I can't help but point out Scatman who decided to use a really dodgy name and brought out "I'm a Scatman" and followed up with an unbeatably crap "scatman's world".

Any more 1 hit wonders with crap attempted comeback songs??

millions no doubt

James

Tinky Winky...
    Laa Laa...
    Dipsy...
    Po...

Teletubbies...
    Teletubbies...
    say... hell.. o!

EH-OHHH!!

--

Kersmash! (sound of boot going through TV)

• Advertisement

oh... how could you have a list of annoying tunes/songs without mentioning the British National Anthem ... "God Save the Queen"?

... as for "God Bless America" ... no comment ... it's been a little over-done recently, but somewhat understandably so.

Queen's "We Will Rock You" when performed by ANYONE ELSE is just plain annoying and makes you want to go "oh fu<k off you clueless namby pamby twats ...- wtf do you know about music anyway, you prissy little talentless bums?!" ... ... or something ... :)

The Righteous Brothers/Elvis/Robson & Jerome/Countless others performing "Unchained Melody" is an ultimate annoyance these days. I mean ... I know, like many others, it used to have special meaning to me because of a particular relationship or whatever, but nowadays it's just over-used, over-played, cheesy, corny, annoying crap...

so there :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭StarScream

i cant believe nobody has mention-dare i say it-
    the macerena yet.........................................................................................................that was one painful summer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

'Mambo Number 5' or 'Who Let The Dogs Out'. Frankly, I'm shocked no-one mentioned those yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭orangerooster

UUKK!!Does anyone remeber that truly awful "oh e oh ah ah ting tang walla walla bing bang" song christ on a bike it has to be the most awful song ever they realeased some other rotten ****e aswell.Why is it this ****e always gets to no.1 like dj.otzi.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Originally posted by orangerooster_2000
    UUKK!!Does anyone remeber that truly awful "oh e oh ah ah ting tang walla walla bing bang" song christ on a bike it has to be the most awful song ever they realeased some other rotten ****e aswell.Why is it this ****e always gets to no.1 like dj.otzi.

The Witchdoctor - yup, awful (though funny in that Simpsons episode where Homer sang it in that deprivation tank).

Anything else by the Cartoons (yes, even Campdown Races or whatever they called their version)

Anything by Victoria Beckham

Anything by Ritchie Kavanagh

That crap song from Titanic (people cheered when they sang it in Moulin Rouge in the Gate cinema in Cork. Cheered, I tell you!)

And the worst one...

Fields of Athenry

(let me explain, I live in the very middle of Limerick on Catherine Street for anyone who knows the town. I get to hear the song sung by some crowd of drunk idiots at least four nights a week)

"Sailing" gets my vote for the same reason (idiots in London sing that)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 670 ✭✭✭Sliotar

a short time ago dublin were playin kerry in my town, all ireland quarter final.. it just so happens i work in the towns biggest pub. that day i had to listen to thousands of dubliners constantly chanting "heeeeyyyy heey baby i wannnaa kknnoooooww..." at least 3 times every 5 minutes, from 9am to 9pm. of course at roughly 7pm somebody put "aslan- crazy world" in the cd player, so they sang the other song they knew for 2 hours straight. and then match turned out to be a draw so they had a replay the next weekend, and it all happened again....

you people dont know the meaning of annoying songs....

:p

Yesterday I was the barman for Brian (Westlife) and Kerry's (Atomic Kitten) baby's christening.

I can't see why any of their songs wouldn't deserve a mention. "Flying without Wings" for one...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Ring My Bell-Anita Ward
    Anything by Chris de Burgh
    Easy Lover-Phil Collins, Phillip Bailey
    Limerick you're a Lady by I forget!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Originally posted by mike65
    Limerick you're a Lady by I forget!

Tony Allen, I think. And well worth a mention. Can I add "The Rose of Tralee" now?

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Yo Mamma

That new one by that Shaggy muppet is gaining ground in my top ten list, " Oooooooo boy I love u so,
    "Never ever ever gona let u go"
    "When I get my hands on Youuuuoooooo"

AAAArrrgggghhhhhhhhhh

Its been stuck going around in loops in me head for days !!!

And MTV and every comercial radio station in the land are not helping the situation at all!!!:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

And the worst one...

Fields of Athenry
    UNQUOTE

Hear! Hear! What is it with blokes with drink in them?
    Why on earth that "song" and not say "Agadoo"

Sorry...:)

Mike

Advertisement