Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Machine Head 2003

Options
  • 14-12-2004 8:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36

I just want to try and find out if anybody knows the name of the second support band at the halloween show in Dublin.....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Buddhapadge

Eyesclosed. I'm the bass player. How's that for a coincidence? :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 Static-SC

Cool... that was a class show...

Cool. Glad you liked it bro. We have an EP due for release, if you want you can hear samples at...

Paddy

great... Any chance of a show down in Galway some time.. i would like to see ye again..??

We'd love to play down there. Once the CD is ready, we'll definitely be heading down Galway way. :-)

• Advertisement

Great... give me a shout if you arrange any gigs in Galway... want to get my hands on the cd when it comes out..

It'll be out in the new year. We have a forum at www.eyesclosed.com, so keep an eye out for any new information on it. Hopefully we'll we'll see you soon. \m/
    Paddy

Advertisement