Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lost eircom router manual

• 14-12-2004 8:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭

I was supposed to help a lady at work install her eircom broadband by "simplifying" the manual for her (by adding in comments/diagrams etc).

But instead, I lost it. Now she's screwed. I can go out to her house myself if it comes to it, but Id really prefer to print a softcopy if anyone knows of such.

I have checked the eircom site with no luck, and I cannot contact them as I am not a customer. (I know she is but ... I dont know her address/tel number, and I'd prefer not to ask in this situation).

Aaaaaaaaaaanyway,

any help appreciated!

merlin

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

merlin_bar wrote:
    I was supposed to help a lady at work install her eircom broadband by "simplifying" the manual for her (by adding in comments/diagrams etc).

But instead, I lost it. Now she's screwed. I can go out to her house myself if it comes to it, but Id really prefer to print a softcopy if anyone knows of such.

I have checked the eircom site with no luck, and I cannot contact them as I am not a customer. (I know she is but ... I dont know her address/tel number, and I'd prefer not to ask in this situation).

Aaaaaaaaaaanyway,

any help appreciated!

merlin

Just go to the manufactures site - most have manuals available for download.

http://www.netopia.com/support/resources/hdwr_option.html

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭TenLeftFingers

thanks dub45,

because I had lost the manual, I didnt know what it is called - and this lady literally knows n o t h i n g about it. Do you know what model eircom distribute? In the manual diagrams it was standing up, so it looks like the 3500.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

merlin_bar wrote:
    thanks dub45,

because I had lost the manual, I didnt know what it is called - and this lady literally knows n o t h i n g about it. Do you know what model eircom distribute? In the manual diagrams it was standing up, so it looks like the 3500.

I am not an Eircom customer so am not sure but a search on here suggestis it might be the 3341?

http://www.netopia.com/support/resources/option_3341ent.html

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭TenLeftFingers

Thanks dub45.

Advertisement