Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chemical Brothers - It Began in Afrika

Options
  • 07-09-2001 9:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭

I've been seeing these adds on the tv. does anyone know about it? Being a fan of their last too albums if this one is half as good then it will rool!

The Millenium Bug, You mean Han Solo's ship is coming here in the year 2000?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭adnans

havent seen the ads on tv but i heard the tune. very nice for chem bros. has that lucky acid feeling :p but im sure once the song gets on MTV and they throw another one of those spunky videos, it will be massive. it began in afrika-ka-ka-ka-ka-ka.. :)

adnans

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

Bad bad, totally off form. If this is the track the Chems are pushing their new album with, I'm not looking forward to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Volvagia

There was a short piece from one of the tracks on the ad which i strangley haven't seen since! but i thought it sounded kewl! I was out yesterday wasn't it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 HardWired

In fair'ness the "brother" have been going down hill ever since "Dig ur own hole" (I think thats what its called), They r so crap live its just not funny they can't PA r DJ.
    I can figure out what/how the hell they r still around!!!
    Setting sun is still a classic track though! U have 2 luv em 4 that! HW :o)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Volvagia

Settig sun is a great track but them not dead i tells you!

• Advertisement
Advertisement