Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

External Car Lighting

Options
  • 14-12-2004 10:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,
    I plan on getting a new car soon and would like to have the below logo put on it, on each side, the back window and bonnet.

What would be the best way to make the logo visible at night time?

What could I expect to pay? Has anybody any idea how much it costs to put signs like the below on a car?

Comments

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,725 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Just make the white luminous!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭cormie

I was thinking of maybe having the same material on hi-vise (green ones builders wear) on the logo, but this would only work if a light was reflecting off it from a certain angle. How about really small but powerful external lights directing at logos from different directions?

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,725 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Why not just get a few tubes of loctite and glue some household lamps on?
    If there is something unusual sticking out then it is more tempting for someone to break it.
    Go with the luminous hi-vis stuff.

Advertisement