Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dark Horse Movies

Options
  • 15-12-2004 9:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭

I'll have to first admit that i'm not a huge comic fan , but after noticing the Dark Horse logo at the start of Hell Boy, i was curious to know what Dark Horse characters have been given the big screen treatment.

Apart from HB, I think there has also been the Mask, Tank Girl and Barb wire ,

What ones am i forgetting folks?

( I'm not really interested in ones like Alien or Predator that were movie character later shown in the comic, just the ones that appeared in the comic first )

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 990 ✭✭✭galactus

Know O Prince that Conan originally appeared as "pulp fiction" by a Texan (Robert E Howard).

Later a Marvel comic (the Thomas and Buscema B&W Savage Sword of Conan run in the 70s and 80s is classic...don't start me I could talk for ireland about this!)

Later again a movie with Arnie. Two in fact (Barbarian and Destroyer). Although does Red Sonya count as #3...

Marvel axed Conan in the late 90s. The bastiches! OK it was on a slight downward spiral for a while but Ernie Chan was still doing his stuff on SSOC.

Then Dark Horse brought Conan back. I thought I was hallucinating (quite possible) when I espied issue #0 as "Comic of the Month" in Other Realms.

Wah-hey! There is a CROM after all!

Advertisement