Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Mazda 3

Options
  • 15-12-2004 11:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭

I am thinking about buying a 2005 Madza 1.4 Comfort Hatchback Model.
    I have picked this car after looking at the focus/golf/astra/307 and have decided to buy new.
    Any advice/information is appreciated on this car.

Does anybody own one/had problems with it etc.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭Mayshine

After seeing a bunch of them in Singapore, all I can say is the saloon looks a million times better than the hatch... which is surprising TBH

• Registered Users Posts: 7,398 ✭✭✭fletch

Mayshine wrote:
    After seeing a bunch of them in Singapore, all I can say is the saloon looks a million times better than the hatch... which is surprising TBH
    Agreed saloon is a far better looking car

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭ubu

true, the saloon does look much better
    as for the car, its based on the Focus so it has the same chassis and handling characteristics (which is good)
    Theres not much go in the 1.4 really either
    apart from that you cant go wrong really, tis a fine car and any probs ar goin to be covered by warranty since your buying new
    best of luck with it anyway

Advertisement