Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iriver

Options
  • 15-12-2004 12:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

What is the difference between and iriver and an ipod?? heard that irver is better, is that true??trying to decide which to get as christmas present?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,995 ✭✭✭✭Stark

I think the iRivers are better, but iPod's are definitely the "sexier" gadget so whoever you're getting the present for might appreciate the iPod more.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭cormie

iRiver is definitely a better music player.

iPod has a more fashionable appeal because they are what's "in" at the moment. If you like your music, you should get the iRiver.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

iPods are easier to use. Iriver has better sound and far more functions and comes with accessories. It is a disgrace that the iPod in its 4th generation now still has a battery that doesnt last as long as the irivers H1 series which is out a few years now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 sophiemor

Thanks now i think i'll start hinting for someone to get me one!

Advertisement