Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PoE v 0.2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

SWEET!

Gonna DL that later. Wonder if there'll be many new weapons/viechles?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

Just downloaded but forgot USB drive to bring home from work!! Goddammit!!!! Syco you know any good servers to play it on???? can never seem to find a decent one!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭tba

Any Boomtown servers are usually good, and there's half decent teamwork on most of them. Also, there's one server that plays the Sabre map 24/7, which I find is usually good. Just use ASE, and select one which has a good few payers, but with a ping below 60, and you should be OK. A few of my "usual" servers aren't there @ the mo, but I say they're just down due to the new release.

After looking @ the POE download page, I checked out the download speed of Hypernia.net Online Gaming site which was @ 112KB/sec, but the GamersHell.com site is better, with a download speed of over 400KB/sec :cool:

.2.1 client release, number of issues expressed in forums have been addressed Read bellow for changes. Everyone have a safe and merry holiday enjoy.

Download here: Download Page

http://www.gamershell.com/download_7947.shtml

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭JackKelly

i like it, but trying to fly is far to frustrating.
    You are only in the air a few seconds, and rockets come flying from everywhere.Not to mention the spawn raping

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

TimAy wrote:
    i like it, but trying to fly is far to frustrating.
    You are only in the air a few seconds, and rockets come flying from everywhere.Not to mention the spawn raping

Some servers are like that but if you get a few sound people it can be great!!! was on england server and 10 of us in tanks in the map with only tanks and heading all over a hill at the same time.....should have seen all the american tanks run....every so often firing an odd round in our direction!! :D

No infantry really involved thou!! going to try peacekeeper for that!!

Advertisement