Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Adventure and fun in Sapin

• 15-12-2004 2:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

How about 1 week where all expenses are covered for!?
    Do you want to learn about Spain and its culture in a relaxed environment?

Vaughan Systems’ “Englishtown” – a language immersion course run in the countryside: Valdelavilla (Soria) and Gredos (Avila)is what you are looking for!!
    More than 1,450 English natives have volunteered since 2001. Seven 7 intense day programs and over 100 hours of conversation is all the Spaniards need to overcome their fears and improve their English comprehension and communication skills.

while learning about Spain and its culture in a friendly environment.

This is for social and inquisitive travellers from USA, UK, IRELAND, AUSTRALIA, & NEW ZEALAND who want to learn about Spain, it’s culture in a relaxed and outdoor environment. Exchange your love for your own language, for a week’s accommodation!! You have to get yourself to Madrid, cover cost of flight and hotel before or after the program and Vaughan covers the rest. We invite you to read further on: www.vaughanvillage.com Or EMAIL for more information: englishtown@vaughanvillage.com

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭p.pete

I fear a ban for spamming may be imenant but I'm a little intrigued. I'm planning on being in Spain briefly around April and also interested in trying my hand at TEFL.

I won't bother asking any questions here - I'm guessing you won't be around to answer ;) weblink noted, cheers

Advertisement