Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

wrestling channel supershow-coventry

• 15-12-2004 4:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭

hi
    just wondering is any one going to the wrestling channel supershow in coventry on march 19.its called international showdown, and the names so far are, sonjay dott,aj styles,petey williams,doug williams and raven.the other names are yet to be announced.kenta kobashi and jushin thunder liger are rumoured to be included as well.me, jesus jones and three other waterford lads are goin.let us know if any other irish people are goin!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭jesusjones

It will be good alright I just hope that they will announce a few more names in the next few days

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭smiaras

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭bob sexington

yea.it was called wrestle-express and it was supposed to have rvd, bischoff and others.it was run by a muppit who's now doin time for fraud.no one was tied to contracts, so it folded, and a weaker show was held in london 2 months later with sandman fighting someone i cant remember in the main event.what a disaster.
    this coventry show is definetly goin ahead.its run by the wrestling channel, and the areana,talent are both booked.this is definetly goin ahead!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

The areana have nothing to do with it, it is in association with the FWA. There will be a huge ex WWE star named next next Wednesday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 741 ✭✭✭pingu_girl

HAHA jushin thunder liger brilliant I remember him from that show on eurosport back in the day. Anybody know what that was called?

• Advertisement

yea.he's a legend.that show was new japan pro wrestling.it was on eurosport on thursdays and sundays.they called it superstars of wrestling and the commentary was dubbed over by the late gordon solie and sir oliver humperdink.you can see him on the wrestling channel these days!

wooOooooOOOOOoo a history lesson from the lad with the belt! thankies :p

The belt has its magic alright doesent it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,463 ✭✭✭shinzon

jesusjones wrote:
    The belt has its magic alright doesent it?

just dont touch the belt otherwise you get yelled at :)

shin

shinzon wrote:
    just dont touch the belt otherwise you get yelled at :)

shin

haha and you wouldnt want 'the champ' to shout at you know would you? :D

• Advertisement

What belt are you guys on about?

I not only touch belts, I put them on when the champ isn't looking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Bela Fleck

FX Meister wrote:
    I not only touch belts, I put them on when the champ isn't looking.
    WOW! Is that the FWA belt? Kick ass!!!

nah, its the old wwf title from bret, hogan, hbk,diesel era.and its all mine.i take it pingu girl was in the forum on oct 2nd.and for shin and jesus, your just jelous you dont have the belt

yup lol my old name was waterford girl btw got banned for sellin tickets :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Bela Fleck

nah, its the old wwf title from bret, hogan, hbk,diesel era.and its all mine.i take it pingu girl was in the forum on oct 2nd.and for shin and jesus, your just jelous you dont have the belt
    No, it's the FWA Heavyweight title.

damn straight bob

shin

the fwa title is the old wwf ic title.i have the winged eagel heavyweight title from the same era

shin you from waterford aswell?

pingu_girl wrote:
    shin you from waterford aswell?

i am indeed pingu, was at the show on oct 2nd with bob, 3 from him in the front row

Shin

• Advertisement

haha from waterford and a good memory arntya GREAT! :p

Whats this whole banning buisness about Pingu Girl?Anyway whoever said it was the FWA belt should be hung drawn and quartered!

jesusjones wrote:
    Whats this whole banning buisness about Pingu Girl?Anyway whoever said it was the FWA belt should be hung drawn and quartered!

Basically pingu tried to sell tickets on the board and the charter of the board says no selling of tickets so the account got banned, but in fairness she was new to the board and didnt know this at the time

Shin

Thanks for that explanation Shin

It is the FWA Heavy Weight belt, Alex wasn't too happy when he saw I had it on.

shinzon wrote:
    Basically pingu tried to sell tickets on the board and the charter of the board says no selling of tickets so the account got banned, but in fairness she was new to the board and didnt know this at the time

Shin

Yeh im only small like :(

pingu_girl wrote:
    Yeh im only small like :(

rofl

:D

shin

Advertisement