Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I Need a new piercing!!(again)

Options
  • 15-12-2004 5:02pm
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭

Ok folks,
    its that time again. I need a new piercing but I honestly havent a clue what to get. It has to be something crazy and not your average piercing(ie nipple).So cmon help me out

1000th post

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭Blub2k4

Appadravya

go on ya know ya wanna.

Let me know if it really is like banging your dick in a car door, wanna know for sure before I get mine done ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭Shazbot

why dont u get a piar of vertical lowbrets ? they're different, but the only place i know that does them is snakebite and even then you have to ask alot to get them done.

i was talking to steve in there a while ago and he said you would really have to convince him to pierce there.

he also mentioned it erodes your gums pretty quickly and its a fvcker to shave around.

a bit pricey though , 130 for a pair

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

hahaha ask doodee,he got his done,the whole no sex for 8 weeks thing is totally putting me off that piercing,any other suggestions?:)

GaRtH_V wrote:
    hahaha ask doodee,he got his done,the whole no sex for 8 weeks thing is totally putting me off that piercing,any other suggestions?:)

ai but after the 8 weeks you are the cock king ;)

lol true,i have my frenulum pierced already so im happy with one nob piercing,i have my lip pierced already too so the double labret is out of the question

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭Shazbot

ah , i ment to say vertical lowbret, my mistake

more of a jawline piercing than lip

:eek:
    that looks well class....my girlfriend would kill me though....then again:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,828 ✭✭✭ven0m

what about surface piercings on either side of your wrist? my friend just had it done yesterday - looks well class!!!

::: ven0mous :::

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭cartman

gary, get the oral frenum done, its **** cool and youll woooo whoever u show it to, i do anyz.. or then again nape also goes down a treat, i love my nape

ven0m wrote:
    what about surface piercings on either side of your wrist? my friend just had it done yesterday - looks well class!!!

surface piercings are great and once you get one you cant stop,but getting them on your wrist is a stupid idea as they wont heal properly and will migrate within a few months

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭I am MAN

That totally depends on your anatomy, my wrist was perfect for it the way it sat in between the muscle but it got in the way a bit too much my job wasnt sitting at a computer all day back then.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭Doodee

GaRtH_V wrote:

Haha, 8 weeks is a bit of an exageration. It's a min of 2 weeks for not so "rough sex".
    The 8 week thing is simply put as, long you leave it to heal the better it shall be for the future.

As reguards Car door slaming theory, can i ask you this, how many Car doors clamp your penis before slaming the door? ;)

even still,going RIGHT thru your man downstairs.....
    thats a bit....nasty

GaRtH_V wrote:
    even still,going RIGHT thru your man downstairs.....
    thats a bit....nasty

Ai but with piercings aint the maxim " nasty can be nice "? ;)

Blub2k4 wrote:
    Ai but with piercings aint the maxim " nasty can be nice "? ;)

Preach on brother....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭Doodee

Its about 15 seconds of pain for a lifetimes worth of enjoyment/usage.

Then again, it aint everyones cup of tea i guess.

A pair of "collar bone" piercings is next on my list (am trying to put off the apadravya as long as I can - not cos it'll hurt getting done, but cos of the boners=bleeding thingy!!!!!!!)

ven0m wrote:
    A pair of "collar bone" piercings is next on my list (am trying to put off the apadravya as long as I can - not cos it'll hurt getting done, but cos of the boners=bleeding thingy!!!!!!!)

aaaaaaaargh collar bones, is really beyond me....really....really.
    Do you know a surgeon who will do it for you?

Blub2k4 wrote:
    aaaaaaaargh collar bones, is really beyond me....really....really.
    Do you know a surgeon who will do it for you?

They're surface piercings on the skin that sit against the bone.... you can get them as rings (personally speaking - no ****in way, too easy to get torn out 'in the heat of the moment!') or as bars...

ahh,just surface collar piercings,heres me thinking you were going behind the collarbones....

• Advertisement

GaRtH_V wrote:
    ahh,just surface collar piercings,heres me thinking you were going behind the collarbones....

Have been half tempted mate - half tempted.... believe me!!!! I was tattood on my collar bone last night, so surface ones it is - cos I don't wanna ****in destroy the tattoo.... grrrrrrr stupid drunken tattoo sessions!!!!!

yeh but behind the collarbones is a full blown operation mate....
    your not gonna find someone qualified enough for that operation in ireland

**** me ven0m Just been reading your blog, some hardcore **** in there my man.

GaRtH_V wrote:
    yeh but behind the collarbones is a full blown operation mate....
    your not gonna find someone qualified enough for that operation in ireland

I know - hence why temptation was squashed like a bug.....

Advertisement