Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

font management

Options
  • 15-12-2004 5:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭

hi, looking for a font management program to sort fonts etc, whats the best one out there? thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭dawballz

I'm looking for something like this too... or maybe a proggy tha will like..unzip all the fonts i download into my fonts dir. Instead of having to do them one at a time, which takes ages.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

Using Winrar, you can select every zipped file in a folder, right click and "Extract files" to your fonts directory. This'll save you approx 4394.25hrs over a lifetime.

As for font management, try FontLister. It allows you to browse all installed fonts or all fonts in a certain folder. I use version 3.x myself, the newest one won't work for some reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭adnans

http://www.extensis.com/en/products/product_family.jsp?locale=en_US&id=1054

Extensis Suitcase X1. both for Mac and PC. works perfectly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭heggie

cheers

Advertisement