Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

car stereo

Options
  • 15-12-2004 6:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,183 ✭✭✭

i know this isnt strictly related to motors..but its worth a shot..

recently purchased a second hand stereo, was just wondering does anyone know where i can buy a holder for the stereo face when i take it off?

cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭NeVeR

you could use a glasses case. I work for Pioneer, you could contact our spare parts guy i know he has a few, they are pioneer tho. no idea on price. ring him on 2405612

• Registered Users Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭trotter_inc

jobless wrote:
    i know this isnt strictly related to motors..but its worth a shot..

recently purchased a second hand stereo, was just wondering does anyone know where i can buy a holder for the stereo face when i take it off?

cheers

hey jobless! dont know if you read my post or not but my car got broken into yesterday and had my stereo knicked for the second time in 4 months =(

Im nearly sure they left the case for the headunit in the car - so you're more than welcome to take it if you like.

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭dcGT

jobless wrote:
    recently purchased a second hand stereo
    ...and with no case
    hey jobless! dont know if you read my post or not but my car got broken into yesterday and had my stereo knicked for the second time in 4 months =(
    Im nearly sure they left the case for the headunit in the car

Now THAT is coincidence :)

DC.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭trotter_inc

dcGT wrote:
    Now THAT is coincidence :)

DC.

I just thought about that after the post! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,183 ✭✭✭jobless

no no...i wouldn't buy stolen goods....i actually bought a cd player but swapped it for a mini disc...
    but listening to other posts its seems they'll still smash your window to check where the face is!

• Advertisement
Advertisement