Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

subservient chicken

• 15-12-2004 6:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭

http://www.subservientchicken.com/

Not sure if it's been posted before, but it's worth a look. Tell the chicken to ANYTHING and it'll do it, within reason though!! :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Yes. Yes it has been posted before.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

And its not live.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,284 ✭✭✭pwd

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

Of course it's live :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Stephen P

fade2black wrote:
    And its not live.

Yeah I was thinking that, how does it work then? Does it get key words in your request and search some database or something? I said to it "Scratch your balls" and the chicken came up to the screen and shook it's finger at me! Plonker!! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭Panda

the chicken one looks dumb,
    best off with a fit bird than a fella dressed up as one i find....

heres a list of the virtual bar tender ones.
    have an email account there for ages and this is what brings attention to it!

kiss, banana, pillow fight, fight, kick, sleep, jiggle, naked, tattoo, topless, jump, pour beer, drink beer, sing, stretch, dance, lick, hummer, wave, tickle, hat, strip, breast, dance on bar, be a pimp, magic, karate, robot, shoes, show me something, spin, read, write, hair, belly, gymnastics, fire, spread, pitcher, hand stand, arms, phone number, throw, take a sh!t and laugh.

dont know if all them work....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

type "star wars" in to the bartender

:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,762 ✭✭✭WizZard

seansouth wrote:

:D:D
    Deadly ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭Thordon

Why didnt the lightsaber just impale her hand, I dont understand

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,457 ✭✭✭Blisterman

I bought a tendercrisp chicken after seeing that. It works. Plus they're so delicious.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 44 femmedujour

Blisterman. sorry but that username doesn't do it for me. I wonder where those blisters are exactly....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭DEmeant0r

This has been around for a long time, so yes, it has been posted before. still funy though :D

Advertisement