Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I'm in Limerick!

• 26-05-2000 1:32pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭

Oh, ye gods, help me fight the waves of jealousy!!

Tis futile!

*swallowed up by remorse of leaving Limerick*

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

sorry for your troubles... I wouldn't go back to live in Limerick again if you paid me to.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,557 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

When I get back to Limerick I'm gonna go down to the knackers on the by-pass and nick one of there mad bikes...you know the ones with the pram wheel on the front and the tractor tire on the back, and the leather seat with the high metal back rest...and handles like a harley.

My apologies to any of the travelling community surfing from the comfort of their campfireside pc's.

LAN : L_ocal A_nnoying (k)N_ackers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Toulouse

so there tongue.gif Bet ure all jealous now!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭podgeen

nice one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 Cheekymonkeys

pff Toulouse You Fizzy J3rk

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement