Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cant install bfv

Options
  • 15-12-2004 9:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

it gets to 10% and says

Specified component connot be found in the media. An attempt was made to access a componet not exist in the named media.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Assuming its a legit version bring it back to the shop and explain.
    If they argue tell them to try and install it on one of their machines to test it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 AM-Viper

Assuming its a legit version bring it back to the shop and explain.
    If they argue tell them to try and install it on one of their machines to test it.
    Maybe. i was thinking of taking it back to wal-mart and just get a exchange
    but i was waiting to see wat people had to say

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

wal-mart yes...

Anyway. Make sure your disc's are clean and there are no scratches on them. It could be a problem with it reading part of the CD. Give the CD a little bit of a clean and also if you have a second CD drive try it in that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 AM-Viper

Winters wrote:
    wal-mart yes...

Anyway. Make sure your disc's are clean and there are no scratches on them. It could be a problem with it reading part of the CD. Give the CD a little bit of a clean and also if you have a second CD drive try it in that.
    nah they were scratched but noting big and they didnt check so im waiting for my dad to come back with the game so i can play poe .2

Advertisement