Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Comic Book Sculpture

Options
  • 15-12-2004 10:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38

Hi Folks,
    I'm kinda new to the whole comic thing and have my own niche of interest. I am not particularly interested in comic books but I am absolutely fanatical about comic book sculptures such as the spawn classic covers sets. I have attached a picture of my absolute favourite piece that I came across in an excellent shop in Liverpool called Worlds Apart.
    What I want to know is whether anyone else out there collects this type of stuff and if anyone knows anywhere I can get them. I have tried Forbidden Planet but find it lacking and overpriced.
    Thx.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Alan153

Here are some others in my small but quickly expanding collection:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭][cEMAN**

Nice. I've got a load of them myself. The spawn 3rd series special edition model, and the 19 and 20 series spawn versions. The medievil spawn, and the samurai spawn. A few of the others as well such as Angela etc.

I personally think McFarlane makes the best stuff i've ever seen.

I have to agree that McFarlane are the best. Is there anywhere else in Dublin that sells these sculptures?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,421 ✭✭✭weemcd

got one of these mofos in town today Spawn_Creech.jpg

the detial on them is brilliant, and its a good size

weemcd:
    I see you picked up The Creech. He was the first piece in my collection. I am on the lookout for some more at the mo.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,421 ✭✭✭weemcd

aye i could see this kinda thing developing into an expensive hobby tbh. keep us updated on your collection :D

Advertisement