Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

who is the w*****r in cork with the white yaris?

Options
  • 16-12-2004 6:13am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭

driving around north main st and the parade all nite 2nite while people looking for fekin taxis.........in his powerful 1.1 litre yaris with red wiper blades.

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

i was going to go up to him on the lights and give him some advice but the cops were around

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭Tivoli

:rolleyes:

god i hate people like that, theres a guy at work who drives a blue yaris, and he like drives to work in it everyday, god i would love the thump the head of him, because he just shouldn't do that cos its only a 1.1l too

i think his wiper blades are black though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭x in the city

maxpowered black ones....

never!

*writes letter to santa*

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Chalk

he was driving his car and you were looking for a taxi?
    or was it the red wiper blades?
    what advise ?

im soo lost..... save me santy

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭Borzoi

Chalk wrote:
    he was driving his car and you were looking for a taxi?
    or was it the red wiper blades?
    what advise ?

im soo lost..... save me santy

Me too :confused: must be a Cork thing ;)

Any lay off the langauge

• Registered Users Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Peace

Thius yaris dude, needs a serious talking to.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭x in the city

there is not much to understand

obviously this guy <and his side kick> thought they were superior people driving around the grand parade at 3am while everyone was pissed and looking for a lift home.......he drove around at least 5 times...he prob is still doing it. :D

i mean, if he thinks that pepole notice him and his exhaust and big alloys he got a serious problem.

its a ladies car lad.............

he needs sorting out!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

driving around north main st and the parade all nite 2nite while people looking for fekin taxis.........in his powerful 1.1 litre yaris with red wiper blades.

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

i was going to go up to him on the lights and give him some advice but the cops were around

That would of been me!, next time give a wave and I'll beep my horn :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

You mean this guy was displaying his plumage at 3 am in a Yaris with red wipers?

I'm appallled, I am. ;)

Mike,

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

Has nobody else ever driven slowly around the city looking at all the lovely ladies stumbling out of nightclubs? Always convince one of your mates to be a designated driver, saves hassle of taxis and eating your chips in the rain...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭Bogger77

I'll prob be doing the cruising on Sat nite/ sunday morning. Trying to find my drunk lost friends and bring them home. If u see a dirty corrolla on sat nite, gis a wave!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Another guy in Cork is waddling around in a black Glanza with his dump valve set to stun. Only problem is it kicks in when he's just riding around normally, so I'm pretty sure it's one of those fake audio jobbies that were mentioned here a while ago.

One of these days I'm going to find a parked-up Glanza and I'm going to strip off all the Glanza stickers and stick an enormous STARLET decal on the back window. Maybe a Padre Pio badge on the dash too.

adam

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,725 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

dahamsta wrote:
    Another guy in Cork is waddling around in a black Glanza with his dump valve set to stun. Only problem is it kicks in when he's just riding around normally, so I'm pretty sure it's one of those fake audio jobbies that were mentioned here a while ago.

One of these days I'm going to find a parked-up Glanza and I'm going to strip off all the Glanza stickers and stick an enormous STARLET decal on the back window. Maybe a Padre Pio badge on the dash too.

adam
    LOL :D - many telekenitic reputation points to you!

• Registered Users Posts: 65,397 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

dahamsta wrote:
    Maybe a Padre Pio badge on the dash too.

Deadly :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,994 ✭✭✭ambro25

i mean, if he thinks that pepole notice him and his exhaust and big alloys he got a serious problem.

Ahem...Well, you noticed him, didn't you? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Chalk

hehe even got him his own thread, with a load of corkies looking out for him now....

there used to be lads burning up and down o'connell st. in dublin lat night but now the guards just pull them over so they stopped it.

maybe you should tell the guards he almost killed you?

Advertisement