Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I'm in Prague now..

• 04-06-2000 4:02pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭

/slap
    if u're in prague, get off the net

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,547 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

THis city is soo beautiful and cheap.Stayed in a deadly hostel last ngiht, have to go , more when I get back to Munich tomorrow.

• Subscribers Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭Draco

Prague is beautiful, cheap and full of net cafes.

Don't try absinith unless you want to go blind!

Draco

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭tr1n1ty

Yip, I've been twice. Once 5 years ago and the second time was last weekend. Now there's a country thats busy making improvements. Pity about some of the locals -they need a personality transplant - don't like westerners and their money and the taximen are still riping off any non czech speaking individual....... but its still a really beautiful place.

To Infinity and Beyond!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,547 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

hey trinity!, may have passed you in the street.
    http://www.challenge-ie.com/columns/bossarky

for news of my trip.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭tr1n1ty

Well Boss, if you saw a blonde dragging 2 year old through old town square with husband in search of beer and pals - that was us. We were there when the weather was in the 30s and boy was it hot...... opportunity to drink plenty and die from the hangover.....

To Infinity and Beyond!

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement