Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

phpBB - Developer documentation?

Options
  • 16-12-2004 11:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭

Hi guys,

I'm basically looking to heavily modify a phpBB setup, and trim out any code I don't need, or modify a page to use on a different section of my site. Do you know if there's any kind of documentation for the code, i.e. what each page does?

Otherwise I could read all the code :D:(

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

I don't think so seamus, but this is the place to ask.

adam

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭tammy

Hi seamus,
    I messed around with phpbb a bit recently, added some custom tables, generated content on the fly, hacked up the template( I used subice) to suit my needs. I didn't find any documentation, but as dahamsta says the forum is very good and you normally get speedy results. The code itself is also well commented, so you can find your way around with not to much difficulty. If you want I might be able to help with some queries, not making any promises, but I'll try. :)

Advertisement