Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Logon not being remembered...

Options
  • 16-12-2004 1:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,264 ✭✭✭

I know there was a sticky about this before, but I can't find it now, and its getting to be a pain logging in everytime. How do make it remember my logon again? Note I don't have this problem with other forums etc.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

When you're on a page like this one, and you're not logged on, you should have a field on the right (nexto the breadcrumbs, above the links like User CP, FAQ, Members List, etc) to log on. There is a tick box nexto that (Remember Me). It worked for me on a system that had probs staying logged in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭Bri

Dunno if this is what you mean but for me I can login inside a thread and then stay logged in, but logging in from the main page always reloads the page logged out and never ever has me logged in when I load up. The startup I can live with as it's a college machine but the failure to login pisses me off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

Yeh the main page doesn't have a remember me button but inside threads/forums it does.

If you're using FireFox you can choose always remember this password so the username/password will automatically be remembered and you can just hit sign in but otherwise check you have cookies activated

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

why doesnt the main log in page have a "remember me" check box? That made me wonder when I first visited here and noticed the difference

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,264 ✭✭✭RicardoSmith

Its working now. Dunno why. Ah well.

• Advertisement
Advertisement