Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

101 albums you should have

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

what i assume is the 101st Album

Adam Green - Gemstones

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭saintgaz

Just one album? That's tough. I think I'd have to go for that little known gem "Astral Weeks' Blood on the Tracks" by Robert Van Morrizimmerman. ;)

Second (or a third) for Whipping Boy's Heartworm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,207 ✭✭✭meditraitor

Pills, thrills and belly aches, just took the dust of it a week ago when bez won that big brother sht, the happy mondays ...........
    amazing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 608 ✭✭✭scarfacemj

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,207 ✭✭✭meditraitor

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

continuing the drug crazed Manc theme
    Black Grape - Its Great When Your Straight....Yeah!
    Am I being Homophobic? No, I hate all minorities equally.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭Shanannigan

Kula Shaker- K some really good music was made by this band.. tatvaa, for example.. great stuff

here here.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭snowy (REAL)

even though its reached 101 i'm gonna have my say
    and Megadeth Youthanasia

'If there's a new way, then Im the first in line'
    Smells like cheese to me.
    Not really an album but;
    NIN- And all that could have been,
    holy sh1t.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭irokie

Lateralus by Tool.

one of the most complete albums ever. touching, angry, spooky, funny.
    get it and get it now!

why should you only have 101 albums???? for those of you not blessed with a sense of humour i'm only joking i mean i'm not stupid enough to think the author of the post was suggestin we should all own just 101 albums cos that would just be silly, as is my joke above and my attempt to explain it due to my lack of faith in the existence of most ppl's sense of humour so i'm gonna stop rambling now... :D;) :rolleyes: :o:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 madmanmoon

why should you only have 101 albums?
    Because eventually you're going to have to move them all! :D
    I knew someone who had a large collection of albums. I'm not sure exactly how many, but they took up all of the walls, floor to cieling, of one room. It must have been in the tens of thousands.
    Of course when she moved, almost half the truck was albums. And of course about half way, the truck broke down. They had to wait for another rental truck to show up, load everything on that one, and go on their merry way.
    I'm glad I didn't volunteer to help on that one. And I bet she wished she only had 101 albums after humping the first dozen or so crates from truck to truck.

imagine how long it'd take to get all those albums on to an mp3player and how many gigs they'd take up... and speakin of gigs how many you'd have to go to to see all the artists in the record collection

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

Vital Remains - Dechristianize
    Amon Amarth - Fate of Norns
    Bathory - Nordland 1 & 2
    Satyricon - Shadowthrone
    Dream Theater - Train of Thought
    Sentenced - The Cold White Light
    Kreator - Enemy of God
    Kataklysm - Serenity In Fire
    Dissection - Storm of The Lights Bane

<end transmission>

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 482 ✭✭oneillMan999

o my o my... nobody mentioned..FAITH NO MORE,,, ANGEL DUST.

unlike most of the suggestions...this one is a MUST!!

Advertisement