Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Milka Mjoy's

• 16-12-2004 4:24pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,264 ✭✭✭✭

Can these be gotten in Ireland??

I'm coming back from Germany at xmas and I would really miss these. There's one that has crispy caramel. It's milk chocolate with bits of crisy caramel mixed in. Kind of tastes like Dime but with more chocolate. So tasty... mmm

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭carrotcake

nooooooo! how can you like crispy caramel mjoys? they're so bland!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭memphis

jester77 wrote:
    Can these be gotten in Ireland??

I'm coming back from Germany at xmas and I would really miss these. There's one that has crispy caramel. It's milk chocolate with bits of crisy caramel mixed in. Kind of tastes like Dime but with more chocolate. So tasty... mmm

Just a suggestion, but why not stock up before ya leave Germany (assuming ya can get em there) and stuff em into your bag before ya fly back to the Green Isle?

Memph

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭shivface

i think they do them in tesco but im not sure

Advertisement