Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hold 'Em Only Cash Game Tonight?

Options
  • 16-12-2004 4:42pm
    Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Oscar? JP? Hector? Bite Me? Marq? Brendan? Any other regulars or irregulars?

Are we playing tonight?

DeV.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭Juan Pablo

Not sure Tom, nursing one mother of a hangover today. I'd say you'd get a table going by 10.

• Registered Users Posts: 377 ✭✭biteme

don't think i'm gonna make it tonight, all depends on how much of my projects i get complete and how tired i am. Would be nice to make some more money from cash games though. Last weeks games was just great for a nice pay off :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,886 ✭✭✭Marq

i'll be in for freebie and sit and goes, may or May Not play the cash game. most likely not. trying to stay clear of them at the moment

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,476 ✭✭✭Samba

I haven't played a live game in an age! Starting with the cash game is probably not the best of ideas, so i'll head in for an SnG and freebie to get the ball rolling.

Be there around 7.30-8

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

what time will it go on until? I've my department xmas dinner tonight but might get in around 12.30 or so...I'll be drunk and playing very loosely..even more than usual

would that be ok? ;)

• Advertisement
  • Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

If it forms it tends to go on until at least 2am.

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

Cant see any reason that it wont be on altough I wont be playing, my bankroll at the mo has me playing 1c/2c Omaha hilo and 4c/8c 7cardstud
    Will be in for the freeroll tough

Anyone that was thinking of playing by the way cant think of any better advertisement for it than that there were a few business leaguers playing it last week, monsters like Q6o were being showndown

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

jeeeeeez fook that, those guys are LEET!! Their creative hand selection is too advanced for me. :)
    (actually I cant talk given the 94d debacle but at least I knew I was completely balls out... :) )

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭Hectorjelly

I lost what was effectively a $850 pot yesterday to somebody who called 1/4 of their stack with Q6. I cant remember if it was suited or not, hard to put somebody on two pair with a board of Q 6 2.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,476 ✭✭✭Samba

Alas, work have asked to stay on...... enjoy the night, there is a 1.1% chance of me making it in tonight.

• Advertisement
Advertisement