Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Your Esat Customer Experience

• 16-12-2004 4:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 223 ✭✭

I'd like to hear from other esat customers on how they find the company.
    I'm haveing a pretty bad experience so far just trying to get connected with them. Absolutly no communications from them at all, They even ignored mails to customer service.
    The guy on the phone was about as helpful as a fire in an orphanage.

Dabhal :(

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

Welcome to the club,
    Im just off the phone from them complaining about my sh*tty download speeds,my constant dropped connections AND their lame excuse for a tech support centre.
    Ive had nothing but trouble from IOLBB ever since ive gotten it installed and I say to anybody who is waiting/thinking of getting IOLBB,dont becuase you'll regret it for the rest of your 12 months sentence.
    My contract is up with them any day now so im gonna get rid of them but I honestly dont know who to go with(possibly IBB but from what ive heard...)

• Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭CONMIKE12

I've had iolbb in two different houses now and both times the experience has been hassle free.Both times it took 3 weeks to get it connected ,but once it was,everything ran the way it should.Download speeds of between50 and 55 KBps consistently.I ,for one am very happy with the service.If you want to know about awful service,IBB are the ones to go with.After them,iol are a total dream.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭SuprSi

I've found them very poor to be honest. I've moved homes twice since getting broadband and each time was a lot of hassle, between them sending me the wrong forms or not all of the forms required, and then not actually processing them, even though I hand delivered them!!

I know my parents are having a nightmare with them too - they claim that they've lost 3 application forms from them - what sort of company does this? My parents are now looking elsewhere.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭_sheep

Order BB from them a year ago, got messed around for a year.
    Sent an email to the ceo, 22days ago. Have been using my esat dsl 1 day.

(dont ask why i waited a year to sort it, there was long periods i was outta the country etc and it was on the backburner/forgotten about)

The member of staff dealing with my order was a COMPLETE idiot until i placed pressure on her. (happened to find the ceo's email address and said theyre be no harm sending a compaling email, he replyed 15minutes later and cc'd a SHED LOAD of managers)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭JackieChan

Sheep,
    Would you mind posting or pm the email address for ceo. I am having a crap time with Esat at the mo and I might need to send him an email.

Ta
    JC

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭spongebob

Poor Bill :(

Try Angela Keegan , Head of "Customer Care" and CC Bill, that way he knows whats going on but can let Angela do her job

angela.keegan@esat.com
    cc
    bill.murphy@esat.com

Advertisement