Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bad Santas (2004 Stories)

• 16-12-2004 5:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭

Ray Darcy had some good stuff on the radio yesterday about our very own Bad Santas

1. Dublin Zoo got a rather young and rather thin Northsider with no padding and set up Santas Grotto with himself as Santa, he coulda done an elf it seems.. It appears that the Southsiders and the Mulchies could not understand Santa at all when he spoke and thats after quewewewueing up to 4 hours to get in there. Complaints aplenty to Ray.

2. Some city centre store hired a skanger who robbed mammys purse out of her handbag while the child was telling the wishlist. Some sprog spotted him and told mammy. When security /guards checked him he had 20 purses already that day.

Any more Bad Santa (2004) stories out there?

M

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Santas in Liffey Valley and Mill shopping centre busted for pick pocketing (alledgly)

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

KdjaC wrote:
    Santas in Liffey Valley and Mill shopping centre busted for pick pocketing (alledgly)

kdjac
    Heard about that too... bleedin' priceless

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭samo

somebody warned me about the liffey valley one as well yesterday apparently he (Allegedly of course!) had 9 purses in his possession!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,625 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Let me guess the answer in court
    "Jazus your worship, I found them on the floor and was going to give them
    to the security guard after all the little brats had finished telling me their wish lists for the day!"

What do you call a northsider in a suit?
    Santa Claus

It just doesn't work...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

Papa Smut wrote:
    What do you call a northsider in a suit?
    Santa Claus

It just doesn't work...
    it needs some work...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭Slutmonkey57b

A bit like a northsider in a suit then.

Advertisement