Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Afternoon Show

• 16-12-2004 6:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 240 ✭✭

Has anyone seen this show on RTE1 after the big bite?
    Its a bit of a joke really.
    Just cos 1 of them was on a reality show 5 years ago, she gets a presenting job?!
    Today the oven in the backround was bleeping for 10 minutes while they were talking. 1 of them was going around like a headless chicken trying to turn it off. :rolleyes:
    The same 1 then swallows an oyster during the cooking section, not realising there was chili in it...
    :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭Cactus Col

do they repeat it at some stage, becuase I think I've seen bits of it, and it's really just the same old tripe that's always been on, just with different faces, not too dissimilar from dirty women or whatever that thing on utv is called.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

its repeated in the moring about 8:50am

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭BolBill

Cactus Col wrote:
    do they repeat it at some stage, becuase I think I've seen bits of it, and it's really just the same old tripe that's always been on, just with different faces, not too dissimilar from dirty women or whatever that thing on utv is called.

Think its called Loose Women but I know where you're coming from :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭irlirishkev

Blizzard of Odd ripped the complete and absoloute p1ss out of it recently on RTE2.
    It sure likes like a bucket of borrox!

K.

Advertisement