Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

No trial for Haughey.

• 27-06-2000 5:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭

Typical, no trial and no jail for that scumbag, because of what that thick, dog-ugly bit<h Mary Harney said about the case recently.

And there I was thinking that his lawyers were just trying to put the trial off until he died.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Ruairi Quinn wants Harney to resign now for putting her foot in her mouth and having Haughey's trial "postponed" with her remarks.

full story

Corrupt politicians in Ireland? And thats "news"?

Bard

home page

• Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭Pretence

I dunno, if you you ask me it would just have been a further waste of taxpayers money.

The sort of case that would have dragged on for years. Sure he desvers to get caught.

What did Mary Harney say 'bout the case btw?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭SheroN

But one has to question how badly did charlie break the law?....he took money but it's not written by law he had to use it for political uses etc.

and who's to say...what mary harney said wasn't a plan...thought up by her and bertie to get the trial postponed and stop other bad **** about finanna fail commin out.

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

Actually a friend of mine's former boss was on today for giving Charlie 100k. The same year he got the IFSC contract. pure coincidence. I'm sure its all resting in a swiss bank account. Broke? - my **** .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

WHAT A LOAD OF STEAMING DONKEY SH1T

that bast@rd is going to be long dead before anything is done about him.

(Edited to fix drunk-spelling biggrin.gif)

[This message has been edited by Stephen (edited 03-07-2000).]

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Pretence- she said he should be convicted and jailed. Her saying that knocked the whole thing **** -ways. She's entitled to her beliefs but as a prominent figure in Irish life (?) she should have kept her mouth shut.

Bard

home page

Ah ffs, how could she be so stupid frown.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

My boss was in the same year as her doing Economics in Trinners in about 1973, and says she was a right fascist then.

God love her, she has no sense of tact. ****ing ugly too smile.gif They had a photo montage of her in a wedding dress in the Indo a while back, i honestly thought I was gonna puke.

My da still refuses to buy the Indo cos they supported the Brits during the 1916 Rising, apparently smile.gif

No wonder shes such a b1tch, the girl has never had sex ever smile.gif Leading to all this built up agression and sexual fustration.

Would be a brave man to release that pressure smile.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭GreenHell

Wanna Know something funny about all this.
    He will get a state funeral when he dies.

HAHAHAHAHA

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

ahhhhh our very own Richard Nixon.

Was listening to the Last Word today and that w@nker Minister for Sport and Other Cr@p was just so flipping arrogant.

Maybe I'm just influenced by the damage-limitation spindoctoring by the english labour party but i mean, wtf? Is the Government trying to get turfed out? Do they really think the media is out to get them?

I mean before recent events unfolded I was apathetic towards politcs in general but now I feel more like I'm living in some South American country rather than a free democracy.

Lunacy Abounds! Play GLminesweeper!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Asuka

oh ****

i would have liked to have seen him tried and sentanced, but there is really no room in mountjoy for him, and its only a drug-addict factory anyway... tongue.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Originally posted by Asuka:
    oh ****

i would have liked to have seen him tried and sentanced, but there is really no room in mountjoy for him, and its only a drug-addict factory anyway... tongue.gif

and what does that say about our current police and judicial system, not to mention the Government's ridiculous spending policies. e.g. give the GAA 20 million quid, give all nationwide drugs programmes 3 million quid. Yes, that makes sense to me...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Asuka

woooo...

we need reform... smile.gif

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement